Experienced Marketer Job at Colgene Taxi
Colgene Taxi is a corporate taxi company leveraging technology to connect drivers to riders. We use smart phone applications available on IOS and Android phones to provide safe, comfortable and reliable movement in the city of Abuja.
Our services include: Pickups, Driver’s Administration, Fleet management, Corporate Transportation Services, Ride-hailing, Hire Purchase, and Colgene Automobile Care Service. We employ the services of professional and well-trained drivers to guarantee our riders safety and comfort.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Marketer
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja
- We are looking to hire a marketing officer to who demonstrates a client-oriented approach, high sense of responsibility, innovation and the ability to work with people of different backgrounds.
- A polite and professional disposition
- Available for immediate start
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
- Must have a minimum of HND / BSc in Marketing or related field
- Must be a very dedicated and committed individual
- Must pay attention to detail
- Age: 21 years and older
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Professional judgment and discretion
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Interested candidates are expected to be result-oriented and customer focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team spirit, ability to solve problems and multitask are required for this role
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Good knowledge of Abuja and its environs
The Marketing Officer will be responsible for the following:
- As the Marketing Officer you would be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Colgene Taxi in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Your day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing activities, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- As a Marketing Officer you would be responsible for working with executives to determine budgets and targets, and could charged with developing pricing strategies for products and services.
- Conceive and develop effective marketing strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic to the company’s front door
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns
- Managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with company’s brand identity.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idealization to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Develop press releases, write website copy and prepare sales support materials.
- Provide marketing resource assistance to entire other organization staff, management team and line managers.
- Process and develop requests, monthly reports and process invoices.
- Contribute to marketing and sales proposal requirements.
- Ensure global as well as local marketing plans are executed effectively on time.
Attractive, competitive and negotiable.
Deadline: 14th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should come for a walk-in interview or send in their applications with a detailed CV/Resume, copy of valid driver’s licence and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and birth certificates or Valid ID card to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Plot 1155 Mike Adenuga Jnr Street,
69 Road, Gwarimpa,
Email: Colgenetaxi@gmail.com using the job title as the subject.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview also, proximity to job location will be an added advantage.
For more enquiries: Please call: 08171932855