We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Business Support Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We are looking for a detail-oriented and diligent account officer to join our growing company.
- The account officer is responsible for examining and auditing our financial records to ensure overall accuracy and legal compliance.
- We are seeking a dedicated candidate who will not only manage the bookkeeping but also make educated recommendations on budget efficiency and improvements.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensuring compliance with accounting and tax laws.
- Work in partnership with the project manager and teams to ensure all those accessing the service receive a professional and coordinated response.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices Assist in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Analysing business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, financial commitments and future revenue
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Proximity to Lekki Phase1 will be an added advantage.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Accountant.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and other accounting software.
- Familiar with ERP applications such as Oddo
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
N100,000 – N150,000 Gross monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th February, 2020.