The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food & Beverage Supervisor
Department / Unit: Operations / Kitchen & its surroundings
Reporting Relationship: General Manager & PR / Operations Manager
Minimum Requirements for the Positions
- University Degree / HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Social Science or equivalent
- Experience in hospitality business for a good number of years with hands-on.
- Conversant with the use of Point of Sales as we presently use EPOS.
- Understands the food menu and have the knowledge of basic restaurant set up.
- Having an understanding about variety of drinks and how the bar should be run.
- Able to do stock take and inventory by supervising other team in order to make report weekly and monthly.
- Work Experience: 8 – 10 years’ experience in similar position
- A high level of personal cleanliness and a degree of physical fitness.
- Able to pay attention to details, plan your time and work well under pressure
- Punctuality, reliable and self-motivated.
- Dependable, flexible, focus and having good initiative in doing your work.
- Provide exceptional Customer Service and requires great mathematical skills.
- Be friendly, efficient and speedy.
- Excellent communicator due to multiple tasks being carried out at the same times.
- Able to work well in a team and enjoy working with people.
Performance Indicators / Measurement Criteria:
- Good customer relationship and excellent service.
- Accuracy in figures & able to detect abnormalities from a glance.
- Knowledge level.
- Implementation of systems and processes.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Develop a good customer relation by being polite at all times which will create a good impression on all the potential customers.
- Ensure Menu posting is done properly thereby assisting management in the outcome of monthly Customer Reviews and sales reporting.
- Encourages training for team members through an agreed training plan.
- Ensure the use of current Standard Operations Procedures by all team members within the department.
- Be able to work within any section within the Food and Beverage department and providing a safe, healthy and secure environment.
- Be responsible for managing the time keeping records for all team members on your shift and submit the weekly roaster to the General Manager.
- Ensure effective management, motivation, training and development of all team members employed in the bar and restaurant.
- To ensure facilities comply with all relevant legislation relating to health and safety, food hygiene regulations and licensing legislation.
- Make sure you attend to customer complaints or issues, resolving matters as expediently as possible.
- Get feedback from your customers and forward it to the management so that they can implement them and improve on the services.
- Oversee food preparation and presentation, food storage and dining areas and if any customer is dissatisfied with the service or food, immediately corrections are to be taken so as to create goodwill about AERA.
- Inventory, stock taking and requisition for both restaurant and bar items should be recorded adequately and monitored.
Deadline: Friday, 28th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with “Inventory / Cost Controller” as subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org