Digital Marketing Skill Institute Limited – We are a digital marketing company based in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria that set the standard in the digital marketing industry in Africa as a whole. We are the institute that certifies people with global standard skill in digital marketing with globally recognized certifications. We take the guesswork out of digital marketing to help make rapid career and business growth available to EVERYONE.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
- We are looking to engage an experienced Human Resource Generalist; such individual must have major experience in performance management, employee engagement, compensation management, recruitment, training and development, succession planning as well as other HR activities.
- You will become part of a fast-paced and dedicated team that works together to build something of lasting value helping people become successful in their business or career using digital marketing.
- At least 3-5 years working experience in Human Resources in General HR Practices including succession planning, compensation management, performance management and Training/Development.
- Proximity to Ikoyi and its environs is a plus
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Labour law and best practices.
- Certification in Human Resources (CIPM/CIPD/SHRM etc)
- Fabulous interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly proficient in the use of G-Suite and Microsoft packages
- Strong decision making and time management skills with attention to details.
- Your responsibilities include updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes according to the labor legislation.
- Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for managing DigitalMarketingSkill Institute Services Limited so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
Other responsibilities include:
- Implement performance management procedures (KRA, KPI and So on).
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Design reward, compensation and benefits structures.
- Manage payroll administration.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
- Design and manage an employees’ succession plan
- Leave management
- Other responsibilities as necessary.
Deadline: 20th February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted