Job Recruitment at Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Locations: Enugu, Onitsha – Anambra, and Lagos Mainland – Lagos
- Market the various loan products of the company and also evaluate, and recommend approval of credit loan applications.
- Maintain market intelligence on industry competition and report accordingly.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promoting services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Identify new prospects and build relationship with them.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and net worth to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Submit applications to second level officers for verification and recommendation.
- Minimum of HND certificate.
- At least 2 years sales experience, preferable in financial service sector
- Deciding and initiating action
- Attention to Detail
- Computer appreciation skills (Microsoft Office)
- Relationship management and networking.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Presentation and persuasive skills
- N50,000 net monthly plus commission on sales
- Other Benefits: HMO and Pension.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2020.
Job Title: Estimator
Reports to: GM
Job Type: Full Time
Summary of Role
- Have independent idea of current market price of print material.
- Liaise with production team for feedback on actual production flow of job.
- Generate Quotation Estimate
- Generate Production Estimate Form
- Prepare job bag
- Generate Weekly & Monthly report.
- Interpret Job Specification
- Plan the production of the job as a map before preparing the Estimate
- Prepare the Estimate in a profitable, competitive and most economical way considering the company production tools.
- Advise the client through the Client Service office on the most economical specification where needful.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- HND in Printing or Degree in relevant discipline
- Five to seven years cognate work experience with two years in a large scale commercial printing organization.
- Proficiency in use of Estimating Software
- Microsoft office tools (MS Word Ms Excel)
- Team Spirit
- Ability to work under pressure without making errors
- Work under less supervision.
- Ability to interpret a job specification form correctly
- Knowledge of the print production process of jobs specification
- Ability to identify machine required for job process
- Ability to plan job economically
- Must be a transformational leader; should be able to work with and through people to achieve results.
- Must be decisive, courageous, with good decision making skills.
- Gentle but firm in dealing with staff.
- Must possess superior business communication skills.
- Natural affinity and passion for details, technical problem solving
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.
Job Title: House Parent
- Our client is searching for suitable candidate to fill the role House Parent, the candidate must be passionate, experienced and ready to give her / her best.
- Reporting any maintenance issues through the college system
- Assist with laundry requirements of the students
- Issue keys/cards as residence requires
- To ensure a visible presence in and around the premises of the boarding house at all times when on duty
- Ensure curfew times are kept; filling in associated paperwork as requested and reporting issues of lateness
- Help with student arrivals, student induction and departures when required
- Arrange regular meetings with the students
- Liaise with Programme Directors and Heads of Department as requested.
- During the period of Summer School, to undertake supervision of activities and assist with trips as directed by the Boarding Duty Manager
- Wake every student in the morning for breakfast and morning registration and inspect student bedrooms, filling in appropriate paperwork
- Monitor the students’ welfare and behaviour and report any problems in the residence to the Head of Welfare & Boarding
- Supervise students’ Prep hour in the evenings and Supervised Study at the weekends
- Ensure the smooth running of the boarding house generally in accordance to the student handbook to maintain a friendly, welcoming and happy environment
- At weekends, to help the domestic team with maintaining general cleanliness and tidiness in the boarding house
- B.Sc. / HND in any discipline
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience on the role.
- Competitive Salary, HMO, Designated work-stations, Pension, etc.
Job Title: Driver
- Must possess a good knowledge of Lagos roads
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Should reside within or close to Lekki – Ajah Axis, Lagos State.
- Minimum of SSCE; Ability to read and write
- Age bracket of 30-50.
- Must have at least 3-5 years driving experience in Lagos
- Competitive Salary, HMO, Designated work-stations, Pension etc.
Application Deadline 18th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Estimator” as the subject of the mail.