Geonel Holdings Limited – We are an Abuja based company with subsidiary companies involved in numerous sectors including Agriculture, Construction, Oil & Gas and Real Estate.
As part of our expansion plans, we are interested in engaging highly motivated individual / individuals to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
JobType: Full Time
- We are looking to hire a highly organized administrative officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills to complete all duties at appropriate times.
- Ultimately, applicants should be able to ensure administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise and manage all day-to-day office administrative activities.
- Fully Handling Setting up new Office & Office Shifting in new location.
- Ensure prompt Payments of utility bill, Printing and timely restocking of Stationery.
- Updating Assets List of the company.
- Monitoring Facilities and infrastructure of office
- Monitoring and Coordinating with Travel Agencies for Airlines & Railway bookings, Hotel bookings & Car arrangements for employees & guest.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor the Provision of supplies by identifying needs for reception, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provide communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Monitor the Purchase of materials by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitoring Results for special projects by coordinating information and requirements
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improve program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintain continuity among corporate division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- A degree in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- computer skills; Microsoft Office Software
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task effectively
- Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Ability to work in a Team
- Reporting skills
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
JobType: Full Time
- We are looking for an office manager who will be responsible for the general day-to-day operation of the office, overseeing administrative support and supervising the office staff to ensure maximum productivity.
- The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, be adequately proficient in Microsoft office applications and Excel, be detail-oriented and analytical with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling Coordinating appointments, meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- Minimum 3 years proven work experience as an office manager.
- MSc or MBA, Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any Related Discipline as well as Professional Trainings in lieu of Bachelors in related discipline. will be an added advantage
- Understanding of labor law, employment benefits
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information including employee compensation and medical benefits inquires.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Via hard copy to Head Office Address:
Geonel Holdings Limited,
Suite 201-203 Plot1080,
Joseph Gomwalk Street,
Gudu District, Abuja.
Application Deadline 9th March, 2020.
- Applications should be addressed to the” HR Department” and must include a cover letter, cv and copies of all academic certificates in one document.
- Subject of mail/application should be REF: 0201 and the job position applied for
- Applications received after the closing date date and time will not be considered.
- Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Leave a Reply