PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
- Complete any administrative task as required for the efficient running of the team’s activities.
- Always deliver a consistent and professional level of service.
- Devising customized recovery strategy on a case-by-case basis.
- Reducing the non-performing loans owed to the Bank.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases.
- Ensure collection of outstanding payments from customers.
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors
- Resolving disputes with customers, ensuring that concerns are resolved correctly.
- Clarify potential consequences of not paying such as sales of collateral process.
- Manage customers who are resistant by remaining polite, tactful, firm and honest.
Job Title: Credit Supervisor
- Managing the bank’s loan profiles and ensuring the monitoring of repayments without default.
- Ensuring all loan documentation are complete and valid.
- Resolving all loan processing, reconciliation and repayment issues.
- Monitoring progress of existing loans & escalation to recovery where required.
- Chair-leading the weekly credit monitoring meetings .
- Bank-wide account (re) allocation of customers.
- Bank-wide monitoring of account re-activation for all bank staff and activating businesses.
- Managing and monitoring of the bank wide PAR % on a daily basis.
- Supervising of all loan processing & monitoring officers.
- Managing and vetting loan processing.
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Opening new accounts
- Daily cash collection (ajo)
- Field sales of bank’s products
- Daily reporting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2020.