Exude Digital Reality was incorporated in the year 2016 with a vision in information technology to inspire and fulfill your projects with fully integrated Web-Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer
- We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering,
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks,
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas,
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders,
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio,
- Solid experience in creating wireframes,storyboards,user flows,process flows and site maps,
- Proficiency in Photoshop,Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools,
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process,
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction,
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively,
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends,techniques and technologies,
- BSc in Computer Science.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing,marketing database,email,social media and display advertising campaigns,
- Design,build and maintain our social media presence,
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies,
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests,
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience,
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners,
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- HND / B.Sc in Marketing or a related field,
- Proven working experience in digital marketing,
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns,
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels,
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools,
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns,
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking,
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
Job Title: Computer Operator
- We are looking for a Computer Operator who will provide data by operating a computer.
- Monitors and manipulates daily system jobs.
- Complete production logs in order to record problems and actions taken,
- Resolve user questions and requests,
- Take preventative care of equipment including testing and maintenance,
- Evaluate any new equipment and techniques,
- Preserve client confidence, protect operations and keep information confidential,
- Perform any related tasks and achieve relevant results as needed,
- Contribute to overall team effort.
- Use the production schedule to determine the order of operations,
- Use computer software to prepare the equipment for use,
- Load paper into printers and plotters for output,
- Know and perform the necessary commands to begin operations,
- Maintain smooth operations and reload paper,
- The capability to work well in high-pressure situations,
- Great written and verbal communication ability,
- The willingness to learn the technical skills needed to manage our computer system
- Minimum qualification OND,
- At least two years of experience as a Computer Operator or related role,
- Excellent problem solving skills,
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject.
Application Deadline 29th February, 2020.