Oriental Selected Company Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Pickup Station Manager
- In charge of the management of pickup stations in e-commerce business operation and order fulfillment
- Liaise with our external pick up store managers
- Visit potential locations for the development of more pick up stations
- Work effectively with our pickup management teams.
- Considerable leads for pick up management and recommendations of logistic support.
- Minimum of 1 year in management and other related position.
Job Title: Stock Packaging Assistant (Female)
- In charge of Packaging in e-commerce business operation and order fulfillment
- Packaging of office stock in preparation of order fulfilment items
- Will work with stock manager to ensure that items are packaged and delivered to clients.
- Minimum of 1 year in in stock management and other related position.
Job Title: Creative Design & Content Writer
- In charge of Branding and Creative design in an e-commerce business operation setting.
- Branding and Creative design
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Task to handle Core website copy Blogs and news articles Social media posts Content for banners Product descriptions Case studies, whitepapers, and eBooks Company bios Landing pages
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
- Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Photoshop and Power Point
Competencies and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- 2 years minimum in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Basic knowledge about eCommerce
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Must know content writing, content editing (3+ years desired)
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be Excellent with language and writing
- Should be a Grammar Nazi and able to spot typos in seconds
N70,000 to N100,000 Monthly
Job Title: Industry Operation Analyst
- In charge of e-commerce business operation and analysis
- Analyze market needs
- Observe popular trends and provide feedback
- Suggest leading products for sale within the Nigerian market
- Provide trending data and offer insight for product analysis
- Vast knowledge of the Nigerian consumer behavior and purchasing habits
- Suggest fast-selling product for online trading in clothing, beauty and fashion industry
- Minimum of 1 year in accounting and other related positions.
Job Title: Accountant
- In charge of book keeping in e-commerce business operation and order fulfillment
- Provide financial information to management
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Minimum of 1 year in accounting and other related position.
Deadline: 10th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.