Latest Vacancies at Breadish Bakery
Breadish Bakery is an excellence driven, fast growing Bread Factory & Food Manufacturing Company based in Akoka, Yaba Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Officer
- Must be able to ACTUALLY sell food products and create access to new markets.
- Not less than 4 years relevant & related work experience is our Minimum Standard.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong Research, Analytical skills.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, as performance monitoring will be done Quarterly.
- Excellent ICT skills
- Should be result driven, dynamic, persuasive& have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
Job Title: Driver
- Not more than 33 years old.
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Must be very familiar with Lagos routes and roads
- Very good Driving experience
- Being Married with a family is an advantage.
Job Title: Experienced Master / Head Baker
- Our Ideal Master / Head Baker is an experience Leader who can bake without supervision and will lead and supervise the entire production process of all our Bread Products from Start to Finish.
- The Master / Head Baker will execute and improve recipes, perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products and enhance food presentation.
- You will also supervise a Team of Assistant Bakers and perform other duties to ensure that customers’ needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
- Candidate will be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction. You should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Supervising the display finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Keeping records relating to inventory and daily production information.
- Supervising the Cleaning and restocking of Inventory and ensuring that all equipment are sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years or more experience in a Baking role.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
Deadline: 6th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one paged Cover Letter introducing yourself with a brief but concise CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.