Latest Vacancies at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Analyst, Supply Chain Management
Job Type: Contract
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented supply chain management analyst to join a dynamic project team for a 12 months project. The resource shall be responsible for:
- Managing all supply chain master data, supplier registration and qualification, adherence to legal/statutory/regulatory requirements, and ensure smooth running of supply chain management (SCM) processes as per defined policies and procedures and also
- Support analysis and reporting of Supply Chain processes.
- Government fiscal and monetary policies
- Large number of prospective and existing suppliers and vendors
- Rapid growth and expansion of clients operations
- Highly dynamic global telecommunications field
- Company Mission, policies and procedures
- Clients business plan.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit / Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project / initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT / Digital industry by partnering with clients partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of clients operations.
- Enhance/expand clientТs role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGOТs, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviours by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Gather various information to ensure adherence to Legal / statutory/ regulatory requirements and contractual obligations.
- Ensure that the necessary systems are in-place to support SCM operations
- Ensure compliance of SCM processes with the defined policies and procedures
- Monitor implementation of recommendations or remedial plan of action and take necessary actions for effective implementation of recommendations
- Perform SCM related analysis and reporting to support finding
- Escalate issues and requests as required
- Resolve operational issues
- Escalate issues and requests as required
- Participate and provide inputs in adhoc meetings
- Execute day-to-day operations.
- First degree in Supply Chain Management or any related discipline (Minimum 2:2)
- Fluent in English
- ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) Qualified (preferred)
- Certification in Lean, six sigma, and continuous improvement (preferred).
- 3-7 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Expertа level knowledge of MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Oracle
- Experience in Analysis and Reporting.
- Ability to work in a team
- Responsible for self-learning and development with guidance from the Supervisor
- Ensure a client and a partnership approach to develop strong relationships with other working groups
- Ensure effective communication across the working groups on an on-going basis.
- Quality Management Systems (QMS).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs (in MS Word not PDF), current and expected salary to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Job Title: Software Developer – Female
- The Application Developer role is a technology focused role intended to provide software development and analysis services to the company.
- The role would suit someone with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web based applications (in C# 3.0 and above) that also has proven in depth SQL-Server development experience.
- Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax, SQL Server Business Intelligence development and SQL Server (additional experience with Oracle is highly desirable).
- The job holder needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change with the passion and drive to excel in their career.
- The job holder must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details.
- The job holder must recognize the value of agile, iterative development processes, SDLC and have strong OOD and OOA skills.
- The Application Developer will often be challenged with new problems to which they will need to rely on strong problem solving skills to resolve:
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for using programming code to solve business problems
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required
People Management and Development:
- The post holder will need to show evidence of the following:
- The ability to work well within a team and as part of a larger overall technology team
- They should display strong collaborative characteristics.
- The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and ASP.NET
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012)
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc…) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with implementation and testing of DB backups, restores and recovery models.
- Database server deployment design, processes, and day-to-day operations, including monitoring and Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO) using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience.
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g.; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 and above preferred
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Suite)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.), Computer Science or similar
- 3+ years of application and web application development experience (using the .Net Framework 3.0 and above)
- Other fields of study are acceptable when combined with strong background or work experience within the financial sector.
- 95% on-time delivery of projects/tasks
- 97% uptime on all supported tier-1 applications
- 100% assurance that all code for deployed applications is written to industry standard employing best practice code patterns at all junctions
- 80% automated test code coverage on all production deployed code
- Suggest and assist in proposals, business cases and designs of services aimed improving process automation firm wide
- Implement 100% of projects in line with SDLC principles
- Ensure full user and technical documentation of all systems in production
- Ensure all code that the application developer is responsible for is delivered with complete and detailed documentation
- Ensure security is built into all organizational processes and development work
- Ensure working and up to date disaster recovery versions exist for all production deployed modules
- Display strong collaborative characteristics and work with wider division and company to reach stated divisional and departmental goals
Deadline: 10th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.