Graphic Designer Job at Digibutterfly
Digibutterfly is a full-service agency in Nigeria for businesses, companies and brands looking to brand, position, promote, and market themselves. We partner with clients to find and leverage their competitive edge through branding and generate awareness, leads and sales through digital marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Description / Requirement
- The graphic designer will be responsible for creating design solutions that have high visual impact.
- The graphic designer will work in adherence to a brief agreed with the client and creative director.
- The graphic designer will develop creative concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives.
- This position requires creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of design software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- The role involves listening to clients and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
- Their designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, online banners, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate identity and so much more.
Deadline: 26th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.