IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development / Loan Officer
Location: Alimosho & Lagos Island – Lagos
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in as a Relationship Officer / SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
Job Title: Deposit Mobilization Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Building and managing strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, serving as the single point of contact for new business as well existing portfolios
- Manage the funds of HNI (high net worth) customers.
- Understanding the key trends related to the client’s industry or domain and providing value-added solutions / suggestions to the client.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the client’s domain of activity and responding to the customer’s high priority needs for service and support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
- Build new relationships with existing customers and new customers
- Ensure fixed deposit account opening form is duly completed and registered.
- Advice client of deposit status.
- Innovate and develop attractive value added deposit products together with the Business Development to achieve the overall deposit targets.
- Innovate and improve ways of rewarding depositors in terms of interest earning on ordinary deposit, and fixed deposits.
- To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
- Develop and implement a business plan for identified target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new deposits to the company.
- Liaise with Deposit Mobilization Team Lead to ensure that, due diligence is always enforced to meet the requirements of the regulator and also protect the interest of both the depositors and the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s and / or Master’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing and any other related course
- 2 years minimum experience in a similar role.
Required Skills & Competencies (Technical and Soft Skills):
- Have the ability to initiate and pursue projects approved by management on his initiative
- Confident personality with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Target and results oriented and willing to take responsibilities
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, with a basic level of sophistication in personal interaction and grooming
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using “Deposit Mobilization Officer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2020.