Traders of Africa is an ecommerce marketplace focused on driving intra-African trade as well as trade between Africa and the world through technology. We deal in various Agro- commodities and other products such as grains, pulses, seeds, nuts, spices, fruits and much more. Our field of operation is global, with our head office base in Nigeria. With an emphasis on service and quality, we stimulate our employees to learn and develop themselves and offer them every opportunity to do so.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lead Agro Commodities / Sales Executive
- Are you a true salesperson, eager to work on an international level and not afraid to take on a new challenge? This might be the job you have been looking for!
- As an Agro commodities lead, you will be working in a highly commercial, dynamic and multilingual environment.
- You will be responsible for managing the existing portfolio of certain suppliers and customers, as well as identifying new businesses to increase sales in Africa.
- You will be responsible for keeping track of offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers, as well as for negotiating prices, payment, and delivery terms. You will work on successfully closing and delivering deals. You will report directly to the Head, Source pro of the company.
What we are looking for:
- You are fluent in English; It is a plus to speak/understand other languages: Hausa, Yoruba, French, etc.
- You are a Leader;
- You are a self-starter and enjoy working with targets- meeting up targets set.
- You have good mathematical skills and excellent communication skills;
- You have a Nigerian Passport;
- You are not opposed to extensive travel;
- You have relevant experience in a commercial sales function.
- You are flexible and have a commercial attitude;
- You have strong interpersonal skills: confident, charismatic and proactive;
- You are able to set priorities and work on more than one task simultaneously;
Deadline: 7th February, 2020.