Marketing Account Director / Team Lead Job at Ojatee Consulting
Ojatee Consulting – Our client is an experiential Marketing agency with offices across the Country and they are continuing to expand Their clientele speaks for itself and boasts of a number of big brands across the retail, FMCG and tech sector.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Account Director / Team Lead
Contract type: Permanent
- Maintain excellent communication with internal teams in order to ensure the smooth running of client projects.
- Ability to make an impact on the AgencyТs vision for the future at a senior level.
- Responsibility for the profitability, growth and direction of multiple accounts, whilst up keeping brilliant client relationships.
- Outstanding delivery skills: able to plan, manage and deliver impressive marketing campaigns in accordance with client briefs.
- As a Marketing Account Director/Team Lead, you will lead marketing strategy for household name clients whilst maintaining existing relationships and maximising opportunities for the business
- You will be a trusted partner and have a good deal of seniority in the Agency ensuring campaigns are managed end to end and budget and timelines are adhered to.
- We are looking for a proactive, commercially savvy Marketing Account Director to apply his expertise to an award-wining customer engagement marketing agency, taking an insight-driven, integrated approach to the delivery of brand campaigns and the direction of business growth.
- Our ideal candidate is someone with a creative mindset, who has managed top experiential marketing campaigns countrywide, having earned his stripes as a Senior Account Manager / Account Director in an integrated marketing Agency.
- Successful candidates must not be more than 35 years of age and should have a proven record of successful marketing leadership in FMCG.
What you will get in return:
- Excellent working culture
- Training opportunities
- Competitive salary.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.