People Capacity Management – Our client, a structured finance and investment company to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate
- The associate handles most of the financial modelling and initial due diligence for investment opportunities. Chiefly assisting the executive management and monitoring of portfolio companies as well as sourcing deals and supporting transactions.
More day-to-day details on the associate’s role are provided below:
- Producing robust documentations for new acquisition, start-ups and on-going deals.
- Developing relationships and generating ideas for the Company and its clients that will lead to the growth of the asset base.
- In support of senior team members, engage clients on investment themes and solutions, and assist in the execute of the investment solutions and trades.
- Attend internal and external meetings to stay current on financial markets, and products and services offered by the Company.
- Supporting the senior members of the investment team in the delivery of investment solutions to clients.
- Monitoring and providing guidance on the markets to clients, incorporating the views of Company’s Investment Committee.
- Preparing investment policy statements for prospective clients.
- Analysing economic trends / activities and advise the effects on the investors’ portfolios.
- Recommending changes to the investorsТ holdings after evaluating the economic, financial and market factors including the potential impact on the investors’ portfolios.
- Adhere to a specific prospecting code of conduct, which permits acquiring new private client accounts only by referral or personal contact with individuals seeking to do business with the Company
- Other duties and tasks assigned to help achieve the aims and objectives of the Company
Skills and Requirements
- Focused and initiative driven (required to maximise growth potential);
- A passion for delivering exceptional client service;
- Good analytical and organisational abilities;
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients;
- Effective communication skills when working at all levels;
- A demonstrated ability to take responsibility, work autonomously and use initiative, especially when working to tight deadlines, desire for continuous improvement, good listening skill, a proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions.
- 4 – 6 years post NYSC cognate experience
- Minimum of 5 СOТ level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics
- ACCA / ICAN Qualified or currently at last stage of ACCA / ICAN
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting principles and accounting / budgeting practice
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of core finance business processes to ensure timely delivery of financial results including business reviews, close process and controls
- Ability to multi-task competently
Deadline: 6th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.