A leading multinational ICT and Telecommunication company with business activities and offices all over Nigeria and West Africa requires the services of young, smart and intelligent engineers who are ready to make a difference in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
- 1st class or Minimum of second Class Upper in Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline from a Top Notch University
- A postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not more than 28 years of age
- Must be prepared to work in any part of Nigeria
- Good knowledge to work in any of Nigeria.
- Management of network fault and resolution
- Diagnosis, neutralization, correction of hardware, software and configuration
- Manages escalated customer tickets in a timely and effective manner,
- Other duties as assigned.
Deadline: 17th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV (giving e-mail addresss and telephone number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Only candidates who meet the above mentioned criteria need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.