Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modern Trade – Field Sales Officer
Department: Sales & Distribution
Organization: Nascon Allied Industries Plc
Zone: South East, South West, South-South, North Central, North West, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Modern Trade – Field Sales Officer is responsible for communicating the company’s product offerings to the trade and stimulate volume sales of all the company’s products in modern trade outlets (Supermarkets and Superrettes).
- FSO (MT) is to achieve all company brands’ availability, visibility, and accessibility objectives through effective field sales execution and cycle activities implementation.
- Identify and harness sales development opportunities in Modern Trade (Supermarket and Superrettes) in assigned territories.
- Deliver the desired brand experience via effective & efficient in-market execution (visibility, availability & market share) in line with targets and best global practices
- Manage all merchandisers deployed in outlets and ensure that they are working according to the agreed procedures and delivering the expected result
- Negotiate and start a business relationship with identified outlets
- Responsible for Customers Order Management and Sales to achieve Volume and Value Targets.
- Responsible for sales promotional strategy implementation, execution and evaluation.
- Recommend appropriate strategies to improve sales and achieve targets.
Eligible candidate should possess the following skills & knowledge:
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree or equivalent
- Should have a minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in a related industry
- Good marketing skills with excellent knowledge of FMCG
- Must be able to communicate professionally in English, Hausa and/or Yoruba
Deadline: 29th February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.