Sales & Partnership Manager Job at Astract9
Astract9 is a full-service Digital Solutions company that has been crafting digital experiences through different mediums, from web and mobile websites / applications to Data management solutions, content creation and everything in between.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Partnership Manager
- The Sales & Partnership Manager will be responsible for helping develop relationships with brands, businesses, and personalities for our line of services and taking client-facing meetings to help close deals with leads and potential clients.
- The Sales & Partnership Manager will report directly to the Lead Strategist,
- Position Astract9 as the top Technology Consulting / Digital Marketing firm for brands and agencies looking to reach a wider online audience.
- Ensure that monthly and quarterly revenue targets are met
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential clients, markets, and business opportunities
- Research new ideas that can optimize promotional efforts to generate business leads
- Analyze relevant parameters to evaluate monthly and annual sales goals, quotas, and forecast
- Sell Astract9’s capabilities in building cutting edge technologies and deliver result-oriented digital campaigns.
- Follow through with clients from contact [online or offline] to ensure their payment has been made, the project has been completed and report is received
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has the ability to live and work in either Lagos, Nigeria
- Has strong negotiation skills: Knowing the next best alternative price you can agree upon so you can close the deal while keeping everybody happy
- Has knowledge of MS Excel and intermediate proposal designing skills
- Has good forecasting, projecting and presentation skills
- Can work independently
- Has a can-do attitude and is flexible enough to take on any task we throw at them.
- Is passionate, hungry and eager to learn
- Has the ability to assess data sets and identify patterns and opportunities for improvement
- Has the ability to use Customer Relationship Management tools
- Has great communication and customer service skills
- Has high professional and ethical standards
- Is comfortable taking and giving feedback.
- Is comfortable working in an SME environment, where we keep adapting to market realities.
- Full-time position
- Hours of work: 50 hours per week, the usual working hours are from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm WAT.
- There will be a requirement from time to time to start work earlier or finish later as the role dictates
N70,000 – N150,000 & [5% – 10% Commission] depending on the number of relevant years of work experience.
Deadline: 28th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only selected applicants will be notified.