Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby) is a financial technology company that provides simple and smart finance management platform for groups and their members. We help automate the financial and business activities of cooperatives.
At Riby Finance, we are committed to working with our customers and helping them grow wealth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester
Reports to: Product Manager
- We are looking for a results-driven Software Tester to be responsible for designing and running tests on software usability. The Software Tester will conduct tests, analyse the results, and report observations to the product design team. You will also interact with product management and tech team in order to understand the requirements of the product.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Proficiency in test management tools such as e.g Jira, Trello etc.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios.
- Executing tests on software usability (quality assurance).
- Analysing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the product design team.
- Interacting with the Product Management team to understand product requirements.
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- USSD Testing
Why should you join our team?
- A healthy and people friendly work environment
- Exciting opportunities for learning and growth
Salary range: N100,000 – N120,000 (monthly)
Deadline: 25th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.