Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tank Rehabilitation Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- To ensure that the Terminal Tank Rehabilitation Campaign is successfully completed, with zero LTI or harm to people or to the environment, on time, and conforming the terms and conditions of the Contracts, Company and International Standards and Specifications.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- 15 years in Oil and Gas Tanks Maintenance, Fabrication, Blasting and Painting, Fireproofing and Thermal Insulation, Scaffolding, Manpower Supply and Project Support.
- NACE Level 1. Coating Inspector
- NACE Level 2. Coating Inspector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Building Construction or Civil Engineering
Deadline: 4th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online