Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: AC Technician
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Carry out Planned Preventative maintenance tasks.
- Undertake response maintenance of refrigeration systems.
- Identify parts required for the servicing and repair of refrigeration systems.
- Identify critical stock items.
- Follows the direction and instructions given to them by a supervisor and or line managers.
- Arranges access for suppliers and contractors to the facilities.
- Supervises any junior team members.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- Undertake condition reports of the existing systems.
- Undertake Quality Assurance checks of material supplied to the company.
- Inspect and check the work delivered by Contractors.
Education and Qualifications
- Trade Test I,II,III / OND in Thermo-technology
- 3 – 5 years’ work experience within the electrical industry, preferable maintenance.
Deadline: 3rd April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- The dates of each of your work experience should include the start month and year and stop month and year.
- Only selected candidate will be contacted.
Leave a Reply