AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Animal Nutritionist
Job Level: Mid-Level
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Function: Agriculture
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Animal Science or related field
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience working with large farm animals as a nutritionist.
- Registered Animal Scientist with Nigerian Institute of Animal Science is an added advantage
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and diagnostic scientific software.
- Exceptional active listening and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong research, decision making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Awareness of industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Must be proactive
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be a creative person with the right ethics and behaviour
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- Strong team player and ability to collaborate with team members
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines
- Must be smart with an appetite for creativity and innovation
- Always work towards meeting farm livestock targets and objectives.
- Evaluate nutritional value of feeds and feed supplements for the animals.
- Formulate diets and rations to -maximize growth, reproduction, health and/or performance.
- Investigate nutritional disorders and the safe storage and administration of feed, in conjunction with the Livestock Veterinarian.
- Assessment of environmental and weather conditions and provide recommendations.
Where you fit in
- We are committed to change the world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into people’s lives, everywhere through agriculture and technology. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our company with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and company. If this is you, we encourage you to swim into our candidate pool!
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online