BDO Management Consulting Limited is a Division of BDO Professional Services, a member firm of BDO International with a network of professional firms serving global and national businesses in 162 countries.
We have been engaged by our major client who operates within the Nigerian economy to engage for the organisation the services of resourceful, dedicated, dynamic and result-oriented candidate for immediate employment in the capacity below:
Job Title: Audit Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of Auditing Techniques
- Must be multi talented, adaptable to change, and proficient with proven written and oral communication skills
- Hands-on experience of auditing in reputable audit and assurance firms will be an added advantage
- A good first degree in any discipline, with a minimum of second class upper
- ACAI ACCA is a must
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Applications with special reference to Advanced Excel Packages
- Must be familiar with key Accounting Packages and Auditing Tools
- Not more than 35 years
The ideal candidate must;
- Communicate instructions clearly and effectively to subordinates
- Report on activity schedules allocated to subordinates in a timely manner
- Provide necessary support as may be required to superiors
- Effectively deliver all audit engagements under his/her portfolio in a timely manner
- Be a good team leader capable of developing subordinates
- Be able to sell the firm’s assurance services as well as cross sell other professional services of the firm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 17th March, 2020.