Protege Management – Our client, a reputable Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand & Marketing Representative
Location: Akwa Ibom
Department: Sales and Marketing
- We are looking to hire a Branding & Marketing Representative to plan, develop, and implement marketing strategies to increase the organization’s brand equity and overall performance, which includes print, web, and social media campaigns.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Management or similar relevant field
- Previous experience working as a brand representative
- Hands-on commercial experience and a passionate approach to marketing.
- 5 years of experience with Social Media Management
- Data Collection and Analysis skill
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Graphic Design is an added advantage
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
- Sourcing suppliers and products that fit with the context of the brand.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure the commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
- Combine marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue.
- Creating marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Ensuring brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Collecting customer data and analyses interactions and visits, also using this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reporting progress to senior marketing management
- Growing and expanding company social media presence into new social media platforms, while increasing the company’s presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researching and monitoring activities of company competitors
- Creating and distributing engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
The salary is negotiable.
Deadline: 26th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.