Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited – Our client, a Paint company seeks to recruit a high caliber professional for the position of:
Job Title: Deputy General Manager, Business Development
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop short- and medium-term strategies aimed at maximizing the company’s strengths and managing its weaknesses with a view to expanding the business.
- Present Company to potential clients through direct communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Plan and develop the Company’s marketing and communication material.
- Participate in the development of new project proposals to existing/potential clients.
- Fine-tune the bidding process and documentation templates such that Company’s conversion rate is significantly enhanced.
- Liaise with marketing and branding consultants and service providers to develop, implement and monitor the delivery of all branding and marketing initiatives, as may be required.
- Generate monthly reports to management on major business development initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the GM Competency and Skill Requirements.
- Advanced understanding of the paint industry- global and local.
- Advanced understanding of paint’s business and services.
- Prepare and implement the department’s annual budget.
- Continually identify new business opportunities and develop ways to ensure revenue growth within existing/ defined markets.
- Coordinate marketing surveys aimed at identifying business opportunities and ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activities.
- Conduct periodic customer satisfaction surveys for Company clients/customers to understand areas for improvement in current business and areas to provide further value to the client’s business.
- Monitor and keep abreast of key developments and changes in the Nigerian paint industry and the implications for the Company’s business.
- Gather and analyze data on competitor activities, initiatives and new developments and leverage information obtained to update/ refine Company’s strategies and plans.
- Develop new and existing business relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of market/ industry analysis, practices, techniques/ methodologies, and tools.
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Company are captured and explored.
- Ability to coordinate the pitch process by effectively providing a summary of the client’s technical and marketing needs in order to define relevant strategy recommendations.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced relationship building and management skills.
- Intermediate presentation and facilitation skills.
- Intermediate analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to generate new ideas and initiatives.
- Advanced client management skills.
- Advanced level proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
Professional and Academic Requirements
- First degree in any discipline.
- A post-graduate degree in Business Administration (MBA).
- At least seven (7) years of relevant experience in a reputable organization.
- The company offers an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience.
Deadline: 4th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.