Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Microbiologist
Reports To: QC Head
- Qualification : M.Sc (Microbiology)
- Total Experience : 5 to 7 Years.
- Microbiology Section – Planning and work allocation for. Micro activity, if required
- Ensuring the quality and integrity of all GxP data and documentation generated.
- Monitoring of sampling activity of incoming Raw materials, Packing materials & Microbiological samples.
- Microbiological testing & monitoring of Finish goods, Raw materials, packing materials,
- Water samples & environments.
- Ensure fully Engagement and Involvement regarding awareness, clarity maintained related to data integrity.
- Knowledge of EHS – Demonstrates basic knowledge of environment, Health and safety requirements within work area in order to comply to all set standard, identify and escalate potential hazards.
- Investigation Skills – Demonstrates expert knowledge of investigation procedures and tools, domain knowledge, impact assessment and implications on related areas in order to have comprehensive investigation to avoid repeat of issues/incidents, review trends and understand issues impacting organization and design CAPA.
- Calibration of Equipments / Instruments as per the planner.
- To follow & maintain the practices of cGMP & GLP in QC Dept.
- Co-ordination with Internal & External customers.
- All quality control related documents, records, raw data shall be reviewed.
- Review the documentation of Deviations, change controls, Out of specifications if any.
- Execution of Analytical Method Validation of Microbial tests.
- Trending & review of microbial analytical data
- Investigation of OOS, deviation of Raw, packaging and finished material analysis.
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.