Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- The Graphics Designer is to prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. The graphics designer also creates visuals to represent the organization’s brand and project as often required.
- This includes illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. The graphics designer would also be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Should have a creative mind.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, Computer Science, IT or related field is a plus.
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: email@example.com along with a copy of their CVs and Design Portfolio.