Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intervention Service Coordinator
Co-ordinate the offshore operation and maintenance of:
- Light Well Intervention Pressure Control Equipment.
- Well Abandonment Equipment.
- Primary position occupied in North Sea region with possibility of temporary assignment to other Helix locations worldwide.
Others Additional Qualification and Experience
- Proven experience and results-oriented career and/or B Eng. or Degree equivalents in appropriate engineering subject, unlimited as per STCW Reg.AIII2 and Reg. A. 111/2 respectively;
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any Science / Engineering Related field.
- Candidate must have the relevant mandatories (STCW, TBOSIET, HUET, GMDSS, OSP and All other relevant Documents for positions applied for).
- Valid IWCF/Well cap certification, Supervisory level is an added advantage.
- At least 7-15 years of Experience any the field being applied for.
- Member of a Professional Body is an added advantage
- Valid medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Valid International Passport.
- Possess basic critical rig equipment training.
- Demonstrated ability of oral and written communications may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
Duties & Responsibilities
Under authority of the Offshore Project Manager, the Intervention Services Support Co-ordinator shall:
- Give operational direction and guidance to all members of the Intervention Services crew.
- Delegate Supervision of shifts in line with operational requirements.
- Take responsibility for the closure of Failure Reports, Improvement Upgrade Report & Daily Progress reports.
- Take responsibility for the operation of Intervention Services equipment and stock control.
- Accurately track and record function, problem operational changes to equipment or procedures relating to Intervention Services equipment.
- Give guidance to the supervision of event sequences required in the mobilisation and hook up of company owned equipment.
- Operate and delegate the operation of equipment in line with company policy, procedures and requirements of Well program.
- Ensure Well Ops UK company policy and procedures are followed in line with Well Ops UK documents OMS/MS6/002 and ON/SISM/001.
- Continually seek improvement of current operational procedures and equipment specification.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment is performed as described in the Well Ops UK Planned Maintenance system, along with issuing and closing work orders.
- Follow, understand and challenge (where required) written and verbal instructions in line with operations offshore.
- Attend training and obtain accreditation in line with competence level required for position.
- Attend and contribute toward onshore and offshore Risk Assessments where required.
- Actively participate in the development and training of all roles within the Intervention Services group, to take control of the crews competence portfolios and follow through execution.
- Be available for work as and when required when given appropriate notice of requirement.
- Additional Training Requirements:
- As per SIL Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0014)
Deadline: 30th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in only one attachment (MS Word document) and all other Supporting Documents/Certifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.