Technoton Limited is your reliable Engineering and Technical Services firm providing world-class services to clients in Nigeria. We are experts in HVAC solutions, fire protection, power distribution, refrigeration, equipment maintenance, and sales of spare parts and accessories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
- The recruiter is a group of company setting up retail outlets in the meat produce and related value-added products, offering a wide variety of raw, semi processed and processed foods. We seek the services of an experienced outgoing Manager for the operations of the company
- As a food retail manager, you’ll have ultimate responsibility for safeguarding the financial success of the operations of this arm of the company.
- The role has a strong hospitality element, ensuring that the outlet delivers high-quality fresh and processed food and good customer service. However, you’ll also undertake activities common to business by overseeing:
- Human resources
- You will be responsible for operational, financial and people management. You’ll need to:
- organize stock and equipment, order supplies and oversee building maintenance, cleanliness and security
- plan and work to budgets, maximize profits and achieve sales targets set by head office
- control takings in the outlet and administer payrolls
- recruit new staff, and train and develop existing staff
- coordinate staff scheduling, motivate and encourage staff to achieve targets
- ensure standards of hygiene are maintained and that the restaurant complies with health and safety regulations
- ensure high standards of customer service are maintained
- implement and instill in your team company policies, procedures and ethics
- handle customer complaints and queries
- implement branded promotional campaigns from head office, including the handling of point-of-sale promotional materials, or devise your own promotional campaigns
- prepare reports and other performance analysis documentation
- report to, and attend regular meetings of your operations
- establish relationships with the local community and undertake activities that comply with the company’s corporate social responsibility programs.
- Hours of work are generally long should be willing to work evenings, weekends and on public holidays.
What to expect
- The environment is fast paced, with an emphasis on delivering good customer service in a limited time frame. You may spend a lot of time ‘walking the floor’, moving around on foot or standing. The work can therefore be both physically and mentally demanding.
- You will usually wear a company uniform and dress in accordance with appropriate health and safety requirements associated with food preparation.
- A BSc in any field
- A food creative person that is interested in food business
- Experience in food and catering will be an added advantage
- Basic IT skills
- Good managerial skills
- A minimum of 10 years post NYSC
- Previous roles of middle management will be an added advantage.
You’ll need to have:
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, tact and diplomacy
- The ability to lead and motivate teams and influence people
- Self-motivation and ambition
- Commercial awareness
- Enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly
- Good organizational skills
- Energy and stamina, as well as resilience
- A results-driven approach to work
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 4th April 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.