Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Writer
- We are looking for an experienced Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation, contributing to the overall success of our products.
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the products and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single- sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
Requirements / Experience
- A first degree preferable in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- A fast learner able to understand complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and visual illustration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
Job Title: Project Manager
- Successfully execute the project to agreed schedule, budget and scope
- Perform the relevant project management processes – i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g. scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management
- Plan the project based on a defined need Ц results in detailed scope/budget/schedule baseline
- Monitor and control the work to ensure that the project remains on track and in control
- Interface and communicate with project team, management and stakeholders
- Assist in project work and resources to enable successful and timely completion of the project
- Assist in gate reviews and quality assurance reviews with all aspects of IT organization and business sponsors
- Ensure project(s) align to overall business and technology strategies and architectures
- Manage external contracts and suppliers where required
- Support development of business cases with the customer team including leading on the solutions estimate
- Develop objectives, phasing and content of the project to deliver on the business case benefits, budget and timescales
- Manage objectives and plan by thorough risk, issue and change management across both business and IT parts of the project
- Ensure that quality project standards are met as prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, methodologies and deliverables
- Monitor project baseline to ensure activities are occurring as planned – scope, budget and schedule Ц manages variances
- Proactively identify risks and issues on projects – leading team to develop risk management and issues management plans
- Identify potential points of contention for missed deliverables; creates and implements strategy to mitigate shortfalls in timeline and budget
- Anticipate problems before they occur; defines the problem or risk; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
- Develop and manage plans to address project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- Conversant with working in a corporate IT and Financial environment
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years hands-on experience in project management
- Work experience in Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Business Process Management (BPM), required
- Other relevant experience in a related technical field.
- Mastery of project management methodology, tools and templates (includes project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management)
- Extensive experience of delivery that includes the use of supplier and off-shore resources
- Experienced in managing to contract; ensuring clients and suppliers alike perform in accordance with original agreement
- Management skills to manage one or more large, complex projects simultaneously
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all project phases Ц plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard project methods, tools and techniques.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (includes negotiation).
Deadline: 10th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.