Saro Lifecare, a division of Saro Africa International operates in the Personal & Household Products Segment of the FMCG Industry in Nigeria, and is expanding its products range and manufacturing operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Account Officer (AO) is in charge of warehouse transaction management. Such as; cash flow, reconciliation, primary control, wastage elimination, infraction management in the warehouse, etc.
- The Accounts Officer will post invoices, Stock transfers, stock receipts / returns, records payments, post and track expenses of the territory assigned to him/her.
- The Accounts Officer will supervise other staff members that may be assigned to him / her.
- Minimum of a HND/BSC in Accounting related course
- Must be computer literate and have excellent ERP skills.
- Applicant must have a Minimum of 5yrs working experience
- AGE: 25 – 30 years old.
Special Skills/Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Skilful account reporting
- Ability to convey information in simple terms.
- High personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity required.
- Resourcefulness, curiosity, and solution-oriented mind-set desirable
- Cash Flow Management
- Reconciliation of CIH
- Ensure Zero Cash handling
- Confirmation of customer lodgements on bank statement before supplying customers and posting on ERP.
- Bi-Monthly reconciliation of bank statement
- Weekly Customer reconciliation
- Monthly stock reconciliation for Lagos warehouse
- Reporting of IMS and Collection daily
- Ensuring that expenses are posted to the right GL before approval
- Daily Monitoring of 100% postings of sales, collections, PV and waybills.
- Conduct accurate stock count
- Consistent and accurate audit
- Spot checks
- Escalating IT issues and ensuring they are resolved within a day
Wastage Elimination And Operational Support:
- Timely reporting of stock damages
Infraction Closure And Insurance Claim:
- Reporting of infraction on SharePoint and to supervisor within 24 hours of occurrence
Deadline: 8th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online