Latest Jobs at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resource Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Graphic designer will manage the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos.
- The ideal candidate will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- A minimum of 3 year’s practical experience is required for this position.
- Degree in Art, Graphic Design or related field.
- Proven work experience as a graphics designer or similar role.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics,
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Strong visual and verbal communication.
- Digital Typography.
- Image Editing.
- Presentation Skills.
Job Title: Social Media Administrator
- The Social Media Administrator will administer the companyТs social media marketing and advertising.
- The social media administrator will serve as the brains behind the organizationТs social media platforms.
- He/she will write and curate contents designed to engage followers and promote the brand in a positive manner.
- Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Mass Communication, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years practical experience is required for this position.
- Proven working experience in social media administrator, digital media specialist or similar position.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, WeChat and other social media best practices.
- Positive attitude, detailed and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text) and presentation skills.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skilled and proficient in the use of a computer.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the companyТs Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench-marking, messaging and audience identification.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of companyТs social content.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to complaints, questions and comments left on the companyТs social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Define most important social media KPIТs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Provide constructive feedback.
Deadline: 31st May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.