Charis Intelligence is an artificial intelligence and digital technological innovative focused company that helps individuals and firms to leverage technology to save cost, time and increase profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Undergraduate Digital Marketing Officer
- We are looking to employ a young, driven and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Officer to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- The Digital Marketing Officer’s responsibilities include identifying company products and services that are underperforming, developing an in-depth knowledge of company offerings, pricing, and policies, and improving existing sales proposals.
- You should also ensure that the company is able to achieve revenue targets.
- To be successful as a Digital Marketing Officer, you should be adept at negotiating business deals and able to make sound decisions that will benefit the company.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Digital Marketing Officer should have strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and analytical skills.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Recruiting, training, and guiding business development staff.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost – effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Any Undergraduate Degree with Strong Business Acumen.
- Ability to become a Digital Marketer Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work from anywhere, remotely.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem – solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision – making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Social Media Influencer
Deadline: 1st June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.