Manager, Business Development (Manufacturing Sector) Job at Arit of Africa Limited
Arit of Africa Limited is a world class IT Systems Integrator and ICT Infrastructure Solutions Provider established over four decades ago with specialty in the deployment of highend IT systems, solutions and services. We are a customercentric organization providing a range of solutions to meet the demands and challenges of our customer. We have an indepth understanding of the Nigerian market and therefore understand the need to be conversant with the dynamic environmental factors in which the businesses operate, bearing in mind international best practices. Suffice to say we are a glocal (global and local) organization set to provide firstrate services that delight our esteemed customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Business Development – Manufacturing Sector
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any other relevant discipline
- MBA, Master’s Degree or professional qualification in a relevant field would be an added advantage
- 8 – 10 years sales management experience in leading, motivating and managing staff
- Strong track record in selling to the Manufacturing Sector
- Knowledge of selling IT solutions and/or infrastructure will be an added advantage.
- Develop annual sales strategy and business plan to drive business growth and the achievement of set goals including increasing sales, market share and profitability; cascade it down to quarterly and monthly sales operations plan
- Prospect for and identify new business opportunities
- Maintain contact with all clients and ensure high-level client satisfaction.
- Participate in business development activities throughout the market and SW region
Deadline: 30th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.