MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Budget Analyst
- BSc in Accounting, Economics or other related discipline
- MSc and/or professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CITN) an advantage Experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in accounting / finance environment, preferably upstream oil and gas industry Essential Skills:
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft office skills & SAP knowledge an advantage • Good organizational ability, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Assist in the preparation and issuance of monthly Cash Call statements to Partners in line with the JOA, preparation of monthly cash flow forecast and other ad-hoc request from the Partners
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Billing statements and Working Capital issued to Partners
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Production Allocation Statements and Proceed Imbalance issued to Partners and NNPC respectively
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Production forecast Report and SEC production figures to Corporate Budget and Strategic Planning
- Assist in the computation of SEC Production for monthly reporting, Budget and PDC sessions and Planned Production Shutdown report
- Assist in the review and update of all WBS master data to ensure correct reporting parameters are used e.g. CAPEX/OPEX, JIB/JIBE codes, NNPC codes
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Management Report & SOX Controls
- Provide status report on all SOX controls managed by the Department
- Provide Cost and Production performance reports to Corporate Budget in line with published timelines
- Provide support to Venture Management department and prepare prompt responses to queries received from Partners and Authorities
- Provide support to Cost Controllers during budget and performance reviews with NAPIMS – SUBCOM and TECOM
- Follow up alignment of routine reporting format in line with Corporate Budget’s format and effect changes when/where necessary
- Ensure the integrity of Production Allocation, Billing and Cash Call Statements issued to Partners
- Ensure timely submission of all reports due to Partners in line with the JOA
- Provide support during analytical reports to aid top management planning
- Ensure internal compliance of all SOX documentations and update of SOXCM+ folder
Deadline: 14th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply