Job Opportunities at GentRoyal Koncepts – Nationwide
GentRoyal Koncepts is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Administrative Officer
- Drive and supervise positive business growth.
- Detect wastage and improve efficiency.
- Oversee day-to-day business activities.
- Introduce and implement innovative short and long-term business goals.
- Liaise and consult with clients, staff, and suppliers.
- Evaluate and enhance employee performance.
- Improve business programs, technologies, and policies.
- Negotiate and approve agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee and manage budget activities.
- Harmonize organizational activities.
- Business Admin Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to prioritize.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Broad business knowledge.
- Ethical behavior.
- Excellent networking skills.
Job Title: HR Executive
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360 evaluations).
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR departmentТs budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employeesТ grievances.
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS).
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management. -Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance).
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills.
- BSc / MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
Deadline: 12th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: gentroyalKoncepts@gmail.com using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.