Neem Foundation is Non-Governmental Organisation that is committed to improving the lives of those affected by the North- East insurgency in Nigeria through building inclusive communities, providing and raising the standards of psycho-social care and countering extremist narratives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contractor – Food Supply for HOP Beneficiaries
Project: Heroines of Peace
Contact Person: Head of Procurement Unit
Project Scope / Detailed Description
- The service to be delivered is detailed in the attached schedule.
- The Foundation is seeking to collaborate with a contractor who has a commitment and a record of accomplishing outstanding customer service. Pleasant and courteous staff members and leaders who understand that Auxiliary Services desires a team approach with the contractor and who are willing to demonstrate professional responsibility to customer service issues are desired. Keywords are friendly, cooperative, consistent, professional, determined, and pleasant.
- Our beneficiaries require quality food at reasonable prices. The beneficiary population demands that food is available quickly, value pricing as well as healthy.
- The service will be delivered over a maximum of 3 Months (Renewable)
- The project will cover the Suppy of food/refreshement services to project beneficiaries in Bama, Biu, Damboa and Maiduguri. Priorities will be given to vendors resident in Borno, Maiduguri
- The Foundation is seeking quotes from established food service management companies that have a successful record of providing food services to comparable institutions. There is strong interest in providers who can offer interesting, inventive, high quality and cost-effective dining solutions for the beneficiaries. The food service program should complement and enrich the educational experience enjoyed by beneficiaries.
- Three Months (initially) and subsequent months
The bidder’s Should state in a letter of interest its experience and expertise. The letter should be organized and indexed in a form noted below that ensures the Foundation can easily review to effectively evaluate the quotes:
- The Bidder’s name, address, e-mail, telephone, and facsimile number
- The name, title or position, and telephone number of the individual signing the cover letter
- The name, title or position, and telephone number of the primary contact and/or account administrator, if different from the individual signing the letter of interest
- A statement expressing the Bidder’s willingness to perform the services as described in this RFQ.
Deadline: 3rd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email the below documents as one attachment in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
- Detailed budget/Quotes.
- Tax Identification Number
- Two Reference Letter from previous clients
Important Information / Notice
- Thank you for your interest in the above procurement. As the managing contractor for the Project, Neem Foundation invites you to submit a detailed budget/quotes to supply food/refreshment services to beneficiaries.
- Your quote will be valid for the Validity Period of 3 Months (Renewable). Please forward your quotes in line with the details for submission above by the Closing Date and Time.