Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Customer Service / Telemarketer
Responsibilities and Duties
Here is an outline of the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Participate in the accelerated growth of company turnover by increasing the customer base.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Generate sales leads.
- Cold calling for new business opportunities.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Achieve set target sales for the month.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Support sales and development departments.
- Provides product & service, or technical information to clients by answering questions and requests.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in customer service, particularly in construction chemicals
- Understanding of CRM systems and practices.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Proven customer support experience in construction chemical company.
- A University degree preferably in Business, Management Studies or Marketing.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Leads Generation.
- Ability to architect strategy along with good relationship skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- High level of Professionalism.
- Strong technical skills
- Strong phone and active listening Skills
- Information technology.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Team working skills
- Good relationship skills.
- Attention to details
- Organized, meticulous, and confident.
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Product Knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject. (Customer Service/Telemarketer – Construction).
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted