AFTJ Digital Marketing is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Experience with TDD (Test-driven development) and User Story is an added advantage.
Job Title: Software / Application Developer
- We are looking for a qualified Software / Application Developer to design and code functional programs and applications
- You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision.
- A great Application Developer has excellent knowledge of at least one programming language. They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- B.Sc / B.A in Computer Science or relevant field; M.Sc / M.A will be appreciated
- Certified Application Developer is a plus
- Proven experience as Software / Application Developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills.
Deadline: 8th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email with their Resume in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.