De Raphcity Travel and Tour is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
- The client relationship manager works closely with the sales team to manage relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
Job Title: Facility Help Desk Manager
- We are looking for a qualified Help desk manager to join our team. You will be responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues.
- As a Help desk manager, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
- Manage the help desk team and evaluate performance
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Recruit, train and support help desk representatives and technicians
- Set specific customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on help desk team’s productivity
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers
- Proven work experience as a Help desk manager
- Hands on experience with help desk and remote control software
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team management skills
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- A top-performing Administrative Officer should be able to demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills to complete all duties in a timely manner.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Deadline: 19th June 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.