Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
Our Mobile Phone and Electronics Company which is a member company of Contec Global Group is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
- The Warehouse Officer is responsible for managing the company’s warehouse, overseeing distribution, taking inventory, Setup layout and ensuring efficient space utilization, Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
- Must have industry experience as a Warehouse Officer.
- Minimum of 4 – 6 years experience in the same role
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable institution.
- Must have same role experience in an FMCG
- Excellent communication skills.
Deadline: 4th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.