JD LAB is a tech solution company in Minna, Niger State, Nigeria. We are professionals with an aim to develop and support innovative projects that have the potential to solve core African problems using emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and analytics, data science and digital ecosystems etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Minna, Niger
We are seeking for a trustworthy candidate who will work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy and integrity who will provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- Degree in Accounting(B.Sc, H.N.D)
- 5 years
- Special licenses or certifications will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Deadline: 3rd August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
How it Works
- Stage 1: Online Application – Tell us a bit about you
- Stage 2: Assessment- Putting your hands to work
- Stage 3: In-person Interviews
- Stage 4: Acceptance & Onboarding