Total Data Limited is a management consulting firm specializing in the provision of Human Resources and Manpower solutions to its’ clients across Nigeria. We focus on providing additional and exceptional services through value-added, and end-to-end HR services to our clients; helping them maximize and build operational efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
We are looking for a qualified professional to serve as Chief Security Officer for one of our clients. The CSO would be responsible for overseeing the safety the security functions of our clients manufacturing operations; ensuring prioritization of safety measures within the organization.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining security processes and policies
- Identifying and reducing risks, limiting liability and exposure to informational, physical, and financial risk.
- Ensures the company is compliant with local, national and global regulations, especially in areas like privacy, health, and safety.
- Embed efficient and effective security management, awareness and practices
- Monitor security performance to achieve required protections, identify emerging risks, build security capability, mitigate unacceptable security risks, and improve security maturity.
- Manage the entity’s response to security-related crises, incidents and emergencies and establish monitoring mechanisms across the Facility
- Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to foster information security awareness within the organization.
- Protect the safety of employees, facilities, and the assets of Organization
Experience and Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a relevant degree in any area, with a proven track record of 10 years’ work experience in a security management role.
- Must be resident in Sagamu, or its environs
- A strong background in a similar role within the manufacturing sector is essential
- Previous experience working in a strategic capacity with a security outfit is an added advantage.
- Advanced relevant credentials or training acquired, is a plus.
Competences and Attributes:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Must be highly trustworthy
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Proven ability to manage a team or group of people effectively.
- Must have strong problem solving skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only qualified and shortlisted candidates would be contacted.