PeeCredit is the consumer lending company located in Lagos, Nigeria. We are licensed to carry on business as providers of consumer and business loans to individuals and micro, small and medium enterprises.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Detailed Description / Requirements
The ideal candidate for this role must be dynamic, proactive and efficient. Candidate must poses a minimum of 4 years’ experience in credit risk management in the Finance industry. Candidate must be vast in credit underwriting, credit operations, credit collections and portfolio management. The candidate must also poses intermediate to advanced skills in the use of Microsoft excel.
- Creating a full proof underwriting policies and procedures for all loan products
- Creation and implementation of a Balanced Scorecard and Key Risk Indicators for risk assessment on all loan products
- Automation of risk assessment process.
- Able to develop a robust frame work for risk based pricing.
- Ensuring 100% compliance and implementation of Credit Underwriting procedures and policies
- Periodic review of underwriting procedures and strategies.
- Proactively identify fraud trends that may impact business goals and targets.
- Research internal and external data to identify risky behaviors and create strategies to minimize fraud.
- Conduct or coordinate investigations on suspected fraudulent activities and provide recommendations to management and/or respective law enforcement agencies.
- Periodic preparation of Portfolio at risk (PAR) report
- Periodic preparation of Collections roll rate report
- Periodic preparation of Collections Cure rate report
- Periodic preparation of first Payment default analysis
- Periodic preparation of loan underwriting reports.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online