The Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria (CHPRBN) is Agency of Federal Ministry of Health of Nigeria (Established by Decree 61 of 1992, Now LFN CAP. 19 of 2004) and the Statutory Regulatory Agency for Community Health Practitioners in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar / Chief Executive Officer
- The Registrar / CEO is the Head of the Secretariat and Chief Executive Officer of the Board.
- He / She shall be the Secretary to the Board and shall perform the duties of this office as stipulated in the Community Health Practitioners (Registration etc) Act, 2004.
- Candidates must possess a Degree / Higher Diploma (CHO) in Community Health from an accredited University or Institution;
- The possession of a postgraduate qualifications in relevant fields will be an added advantage,
- Be a Registered Community Health Practitioner and have a current practiticing license;
- The position is tenured and those who are above 56 years of age need not apply;,
- Must have attained the level of Deputy Registrar or its equivalent in the Public Service;
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years post qualification experience.
- Cognate experience at Senior Management Level in the Public Service is desirable;
- Must be proficient in Information Technology (ICT).
Deadline: 1st September 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope marked “Application for the post of Registrar” at the top left hand and address to:
The Acting Registrar,
Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria,
Plot 379, EFAB Estate Road,
Life Camp, Jabi District, Abuja.
- The Curriculum vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Directorate Level staff in the Public Service.
- Recommendation letters from the Referees should be sent directly to the above address by the Referees.