Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
- Driving the executive from home to work and business meetings as well as social functions.
- Maintaining vehicle cleanliness both inside and outside on a daily basis.
- Ensuring prompt servicing of vehicles when needed through vehicle maintenance personnel approved.
- Keeping track of general maintenance schedules, like car tyre condition, car papers renewals, oil gauge etc.
- Dealing peacefully with unforeseen circumstances or delays while driving.
- Performing any other assigned tasks.
Educational Qualifications, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of an OND / SSCE certification
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience.
- Good communication ability (Verbal and Written)
- Familiarity with Lagos routes
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and all other state/federal driving related documents / licenses
- Should be safety conscious, organized and be able to multitask and use initiative when needed.
- Should be attentive to detail, proactive, focused and able to follow directives.
- Training from recognized training schools for drivers would be an added advantage.
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Applicant must reside along Ketu / Ojota/ Ogudu / Oshodi.
- N40,000 – N50,000 per month (Net).
Deadline: 22nd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit our head office, with a hard copy of their CV, at:
9, Jogunomi Street,
Gbagada Phase II, Gbagada,