Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Digital & Technology
- To play a leading role in the development of the bank’s digital and technology strategy, along with members of the board and management. To be the subject matter expert in technology management, and a key technology spokesperson in executive management.
- To lead the execution of the strategy and take ownership for the digital and technology vision, goals and objectives.
- Digital Revenue
- Digital Enterprise value (incorporating revenue, costs, growth and profits)
- Number of digital customers
- Failed Transactions
- Automation of processes
- Implement remote workforce
- Speed to market
- Digital Innovation
- Fraud & Security
- Downtime across channels & products
- Staff Technology Competence.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Make decisions on the technological requirements of the organization
- Keep abreast and identify with the latest technology/industry trends, changes and development.
- Accountable for building robust apps & services that minimising cybersecurity threats and have strong operational resilience
- Ensure technology practices adhere to regulatory standards, implement data privacy policies to comply with data protection regulations
- Design and implement data strategies, pipelines and analysis systems
- Use current technological trends to build a strategic & forward-looking roadmap
- Own timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services and manage technology budgets
- Develop data governance procedures working other departments to prepare, protect and analyse data assets ensuring the company meets industry best practices
- Communicate the status, value and importance of data collection to executive members and staff
- Mentor team members
Qualifications / Experience
- Leadership & general management experience
- Strategic role in an organization
- Significant technology experience
- Line management (owning a P & L)
- Technology Operations experience
- Strategy execution experience
- Understanding of and experience in banking is an added advantage
- Strong understanding and experience with microservices and highly scalable event driven or distributed systems ideal
- Experience managing deployment & maintenance of apps and microservices in hyper scale clouds (AWS, Azure and particularly Google Cloud) using Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD best practices
- Strong understanding of managing the development and growth of API ecosystem and familiarity with domain driven design concepts.
- Understanding of best practices with respect to testing and security/cybersecurity
- Good understanding of modern NoSQL, conventional SQL, searching, multi-mode data infrastructure and securing customer data ensuring encryption of data always
- Knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
- Personal Drive
- Emotional Quotient – able to take decisions on facts & figures not emotions
- Understanding of some of the following capabilities:
- Agile Methodology
- Design Thinking
- Cyber Security & Technology Risk
- System Resilience & Availability
- Data Science /Analytics
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Data Management
- Effective budget planning skills
- Professionalism & Ethical behavior
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of technology trends
- Analytical Ability, Strategic thinking & Problem-solving skills.
Deadline: 20th July, 2020.