High Performance Consulting is a firm dedicated to corporate and individual’s development towards the attainment of productivity and High Performance at every level within the organization and phase of endeavor. We help organisations increase profitability by blocking performance leakages.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company.
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
- IT proficiency with Advanced Excel skill and the ability to use accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Knowledge of accounting regulations
- Time-management abilities and confidentiality
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong numerical abilities
- Sound business knowledge and ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
- Organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure within the deadlines
- Gather and monitor financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Organize internal audits
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data
- Advise and update management on irregularities in any financial matters
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
Deadline: 31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.