International Masters Security Systems Limited (IMSS) is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate, security and public safety positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Patrol Officer
- Duties involved with this job include monitoring security equipment, supervising other security staff, like the security guards, assembling, documenting abnormal occurrences on a job site, and training of security teams.
Here is a list of common duties/tasks, and responsibilities contained in the job description of a security supervisor:
- Write and submit security reports
- Provide security
- Maintain law and order in area of jurisdiction
- Monitor staff by patrolling with them
- Assign work areas for officers to patrol
- Protect the people and property
- Conduct routine patrols with team
- Look out for suspicious persons, vandalism or hazards
- Respond to alarms and distress calls
- Ensure all security systems, like the burglar alarms and CCTV are working properly
- Must be able to ride bike with riders permit
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Must be able to observe situations and make appropriate response
- Must be able to work with speed
- Must have previous experience as a police officer, military police officer or security guard
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have no criminal record
Job Title: Security Operative (Female)
- We urgently are looking for a professional Security Guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel
- You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates
- Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment
- Perform first aid or CPR.
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification.
- Must be a female
- Must come with valid bio data id (Voters card or national id card or international passport)
- Must be 5.9ft Tall
- Proven work experience as a Security Guard or relevant position
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- Must reside in Lekki / Victorial Island Axis.
Deadline; 24th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.